Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political analyst: 4 reasons behind Muqtada al-Sadr's silence on the passage of St. Lego

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political analyst: 4 reasons behind Muqtada al-Sadr's silence on the passage of St. Lego Empty Political analyst: 4 reasons behind Muqtada al-Sadr's silence on the passage of St. Lego

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Mar 2023, 4:54 am

[rtl]Political analyst: 4 reasons behind Muqtada al-Sadr's silence on the passage of St. Lego[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq Today:

The head of the Center for Political Thinking, Ihsan al-Shammari, explained the reasons why the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, did not interfere in approving the election law, while noting that al-Sadr achieved several gains by leaving the coordination framework in approving the law alone. 

Al-Shammari said in a press statement, “The leader of the Sadrist movement made gains by letting the coordination framework approve the election law alone, and these gains are as follows: - The

first thing: Al-Sadr succeeded in showing the Shiite framework as moving towards laws that contradict the opinion of the reference, and thus falls from the framework." The coordinating party that they listen to the opinion of the reference and thus remove this religious paper The other thing: is that Al-Sadr will not be responsible for approving this law, and therefore put the coordination framework and its allies against the Iraqi street, although he

may run in the elections according to this law, and he will not be a loser according to some people's belief, and therefore the biggest loss is for the Shiite framework and its allies, given that they approved the law on the basis of contrary to the will of the street.

The third thing: is that the leader of the Sadrist movement in the medium term will be closest to the emerging political forces and even activists in the protests, despite the existence of intersections between them; But in the end, I think that the interest will unite them and al-Sadr will be the winner and he will get a new political class through a possible political alliance.

The fourth issue: From the gains that al-Sadr has achieved in this regard, especially with some of the entrenchments that still exist, I imagine that he (Al-Sadr) will go towards forming a national list that transcends the sectarian entrenchments in central and southern Iraq, and this in itself may be his last position that pushes the joining of some personalities the other in the chest so it will be a great gain.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:46 am