Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil And Gas Parliament Talks About The Summer Plan To Improve Electricity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil And Gas Parliament Talks About The Summer Plan To Improve Electricity Empty Oil And Gas Parliament Talks About The Summer Plan To Improve Electricity

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2023, 12:13 pm

Oil And Gas Parliament Talks About The Summer Plan To Improve Electricity
    04/16/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / The Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee confirmed today, Sunday, that there is an important plan to improve the electricity sector in the country.
    Representative Kazem Al-Touki said, in a statement to Earth News, “With regard to the energy sector, especially electricity and the summer plan, and according to what the Minister of Electricity made, the plan includes two important points. Electric with the development and improvement of transmission lines in areas that complain of a lack of electricity share due to transmission lines and the allocation of wealth to them.
    He added, “The second point is to work on paying all the gas wages, and this issue ended, which was causing us a problem in the summer by not paying the wages. This issue was resolved between the Central Bank and the US government because of the economic sanctions on Iran, and the delivery of the full amounts to Iran for the purpose of not stopping the gas in summer season".
    And he continued, “The third point may be to complement this program, which is the huge financial allocation within the budget for the electricity sector, which will be voted on, given that the electricity sector is very important and has its impact on the social and economic sites of the country.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:31 pm