Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Can the budget be amended by changing oil prices? A legal expert explains

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Can the budget be amended by changing oil prices? A legal expert explains Empty Can the budget be amended by changing oil prices? A legal expert explains

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Apr 2023, 5:36 am

[size=45][size=41]Can the budget be amended by changing oil prices? A legal expert explains[/size]
     18 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The legal expert, Ali Jaber Al-Tamimi, explained the possibility of amending the budget law after voting on it in Parliament in the event of a change in the oil price at less than the amount specified for a barrel in the budget that Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’a Al-Sudani handed over to the House of Representatives.
    Al-Tamimi said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “merging budgets for the next three years is possible constitutionally and legally, as indicated by Article 78 of the Constitution and Article 4, Paragraph 2, of the Financial Management and Public Debt Law No. 6 of 2019.”
    He added, "The aforementioned legal article has authorized the merger in budgets, which are medium-term for the next three years, and the first year is obligatory, and the two subsequent budgets are subject to amendment by Parliament and according to circumstances."
    And he indicated that “making the amendment is appropriate to the philosophy of budget legislation, which is a future financial plan that prevents the delay in legislation and can estimate the value of oil and the price of the dollar, and determine appointments and jobs with complete stability.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 10:56 pm