Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance continues its meetings to complete the reading of the provisions of the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance continues its meetings to complete the reading of the provisions of the budget Empty Parliamentary Finance continues its meetings to complete the reading of the provisions of the budget

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2023, 4:15 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Finance continues its meetings to complete the reading of the provisions of the budget law[/size]
    Economy
    10:40 - 2023-05-02
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Finance Committee, chaired by Representative Atwan Al-Atwani and in the presence of its members, continued its meeting dedicated to completing the reading of the provisions of the Federal General Budget Law.
    The Media Department of the House of Representatives said that the committee continued reading paragraphs and materials related to the health sectors, building health centers, education, social protection, and spending for areas affected by oil production based on petrodollar allocations, environmental protection projects and the import of electric energy, in addition to allocating thirty percent 100 percent to pay the arrears dues to the governorates, according to the due date, if the revenues improve, and to listen to the proposals of the members in this regard.  
    And she added, that the items included not including investment projects within the investment budget were read, except after the approval of the Ministry of Planning in order to complete all ongoing projects, and obliging the governors to pay dues for completed projects, to achieve justice among all governorates, in addition to allocating sums to provide services and electricity to the neighborhoods adjacent to the design. Basis.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:44 am