Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ahmed and Yasir (Maliki) .. Althan salaries brigade to protect al-Maliki for the months of July and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ahmed and Yasir (Maliki) .. Althan salaries brigade to protect al-Maliki for the months of July and  Empty Ahmed and Yasir (Maliki) .. Althan salaries brigade to protect al-Maliki for the months of July and

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Sep 2014, 5:54 pm

Ahmed and Yasir (Maliki) .. Althan salaries brigade to protect al-Maliki for the months of July and August!

09/22/20140 

Military sources informed about the non-receipt of the regiment's protection former Prime Minister, First Deputy President of the Republic Nuri al-Maliki, allowances granted to them by the latter for the months (August-July).  said a captain in the regiment to protect al-Maliki said "Regiment protection did not receive allocations given to him by Maliki, for the months of August and July.  explaining that "the granting Maliki allocations them worth a million dinars for each member of the regiment protection", he did not hand them over her for two months, two years.  And that "by sources close was reached confirmed information that the son of former prime minister Ahmed Maliki, and his brother, Yasser al-Maliki, are responsible for this interruption in the delivery of provisions, "attributing the cause to" Achtlashm amounts allocations estimated at about a million dinars for each member of the regiment protection totaling 1000 member depending on the mattress, over the previous period. It is said that al-Maliki at a time former regiment has been granted special protection, provisions are added to their salaries is estimated at about a million dinars for each member of the military's 1000, what fired by the designation "Maalikis benefits."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:28 pm