Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Araji is discussing with the Sulaymaniyah authorities the completion of the security record with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Araji is discussing with the Sulaymaniyah authorities the completion of the security record with  Empty Al-Araji is discussing with the Sulaymaniyah authorities the completion of the security record with

Post by Rocky Sun May 28, 2023 6:17 am

[rtl]Al-Araji is discussing with the Sulaymaniyah authorities the completion of the security record with Iran[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/05/28 10:25  , the number of readings: 159 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The National Security Adviser, Qassem Al-Araji, paid a visit to Sulaymaniyah, to discuss the procedures for the security record between Iraq and Iran, at the head of a delegation from the security services and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.[/rtl]
    [rtl] A statement by the National Security Adviser said, "To complement the first meeting in Erbil, a joint meeting was held, during which the region's interior minister gave a presentation on the measures taken by the region, and the directors of the security agencies gave a Brief on all work related to the provisions of the security record between Iraq and Iran," noting that "The region's interior minister reaffirmed commitment to the agreement concluded by the government with the Iranian side." [/rtl]
    [rtl]The statement added, "Al-Araji visited the President of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Pavel Talabani, to discuss the overall political and security situation, as well as stressing the continuation of cooperation between the center and the region, to enhance security and stability." in the country.”[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 pm