Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education Committee: We will put a law office Scientific Advisory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education Committee: We will put a law office Scientific Advisory Empty Education Committee: We will put a law office Scientific Advisory

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:40 am

Education Committee: We will put a law office Scientific Advisory

9/23/2014 0:00 

BAGHDAD Shaima Rashid confirmed to the Commission on Higher Education in the House of Representatives that it would work on the completion of the laws deferred from the previous session, including the Education Act Ahli and a new law to consulting firms operation in addition to the bar code Iraqi academics. said a member of the Higher Education Commission Birwan sireniform from the Kurdistan Alliance said in a statement »Sabah», that «the Commission's work plan based on the general framework of the document national strategy ratified by the Iraqi government, the end of 2012», pointing out that the Commission has already begun to apply the national strategy for education in 2013, noting that the failure to ratify the budget in 2014 stopped working out the need to own budget outside the budget for higher education. explained that «This document contains eight main pivots include legislation and ensure the quality of services and equipment», hoping to be amended Education Act Ahli and a new law to consulting firms operation in addition to the bar code Iraqi academics, indicating that These three projects initiated by the Parliament in the previous session and will be completed during this session.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:34 pm