Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals plans to reduce the budget deficit and the doors targeted by reducing allocations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals plans to reduce the budget deficit and the doors targeted by reducing allocations Empty Deputy reveals plans to reduce the budget deficit and the doors targeted by reducing allocations

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2023, 5:06 am

Deputy reveals plans to reduce the budget deficit and the doors targeted by reducing allocations

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Friday, a member of Parliament, Mohan Al-Saadi, revealed the existence of moves to reduce the budget deficit by reducing delegations and other doors.
    Al-Saadi told (Baghdad Today) that "there are costs in the budget that we are working to reduce in the ministries," noting that "the matter is not related to reducing the number of projects, but there are items that are not important in the budget of the ministries, and therefore we want to reduce the deficit of 64 trillion, because the survival of the deficit at this number will affect significantly over the country. 
    There is still a dispute over a number of budget items, especially with regard to the share of the region, which caused the matter not to be put to a vote, despite a previous announcement by the State Administration Alliance to set the seventeenth of last month as the date for passing the budget, but this matter did not happen.

Various government and parliamentary sources estimated what the state spends annually on officials traveling abroad, in the context of what is known locally as “foreign delegations”, at more than $30 million, and this includes the presidency of the republic as well as the prime ministers, parliament, ministries and other government institutions in the country.

And the same source confirms that “this cost is the highest at the level of the countries of the region, especially since it is customary for the official to accompany his family or even his friends on his travels devoted to official missions for the public interest.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:20 am