Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The legislative term will not be suspended without passing the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The legislative term will not be suspended without passing the budget Empty Parliamentary Finance: The legislative term will not be suspended without passing the budget

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2023, 5:03 am

[size=52]Parliamentary Finance: The legislative term will not be suspended without passing the budget[/size]
    • Today 10:57

• 3 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad..
     The Parliamentary Finance Committee denied Parliament's intention to announce the legislative recess before the completion of the budget law.
    Committee member Iman Abdel-Razzaq said, in a statement reported by "Al-Sabah", which was seen by Al-Maaloumah, "The legislative term will remain open until the budget is approved, as the parliament is not obliged to take its vacation after the ninth of this month, but rather waits until the budget is approved."
    She added that "there are no initiatives or agreements regarding the budget," expressing her regret for this situation, as the entire people are waiting for passage. "The  
    legislative term has been extended in order to approve the budget law, since the interests of the people in terms of investments or appointments are all suspended until the law is passed," she added. End25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:04 am