Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran reopens its embassy in Saudi Arabia tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran reopens its embassy in Saudi Arabia tomorrow Empty Iran reopens its embassy in Saudi Arabia tomorrow

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2023, 6:54 am

Iran reopens its embassy in Saudi Arabia tomorrow

[ltr]2023.06.05 - 14:42[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas  
    Iran is set to reopen its embassy in Saudi Arabia on Tuesday, a diplomatic source in Riyadh told AFP, and an Iranian source told a semi-official Iranian news agency.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The diplomatic source in Riyadh, who preferred to remain anonymous, said that "the reopening of the Iranian embassy will take place on Tuesday at 6:00 pm local time (15:00 GMT) in the presence of the designated Iranian ambassador to Saudi Arabia."   

Iranian sources told the semi-official Fars News Agency that Iran will reopen its embassy in the Saudi capital, Riyadh, on Tuesday.   

Last month, the state-run English-language newspaper Iran Daily reported that Tehran had "appointed high-ranking diplomat Alireza Enayati as the new ambassador to Saudi Arabia."   

Enayati currently holds the position of Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs after he was ambassador to Kuwait.   

The former Iranian embassy building will reopen after it was recently fully restored.   

Restore diplomatic relations   

On March 10, Saudi Arabia and Iran published a joint statement regarding the restoration of diplomatic relations between the two parties.   

- The agreement provided for agreeing to resume diplomatic relations between them and reopen their embassies and representations within a maximum period of two months.   

- The statement stated that the two sides agreed to respect the sovereignty of states and not to interfere in their internal affairs.   

The two parties agreed to activate the security cooperation agreement signed between them in 2001.   
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:33 am