Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary weightings not to appeal the federal government and political blocs paragraphs of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary weightings not to appeal the federal government and political blocs paragraphs of the  Empty Parliamentary weightings not to appeal the federal government and political blocs paragraphs of the

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Jun 2023, 8:02 am

[size=46]Parliamentary weightings not to appeal the federal government and political blocs paragraphs of the budget law[/size]
    Iraq
    12:07 - 2023-06-24
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Iraqi Council of Representatives suggested that the federal government and political blocs would not challenge the paragraphs of the Federal General Budget Law.
    Representative Thaer Makhaif said that the political blocs agreed on all paragraphs of the budget law and were approved, and the President of the Republic ratified them and they will become effective after being published in the Iraqi Gazette, pointing out that if the political blocs had found a loophole in the draft federal budget law over the past period, it would have been appealed. by the Federal Court, and this has not happened so far.
    He added that the government is the one that sends laws to parliament, including the budget law, and therefore the government will not object to the budget paragraphs because it approved cooperation with it and was on the same line with Parliament until its approval.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:37 pm