Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary weightings to pass the budget within 10 days.. Political or technical differences?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary weightings to pass the budget within 10 days.. Political or technical differences? Empty Parliamentary weightings to pass the budget within 10 days.. Political or technical differences?

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2023, 6:56 am

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=41]Parliamentary weightings to pass the budget within 10 days.. Political or technical differences?[/size]
     16 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, a member of the House of Representatives, Jassim Al-Moussawi, suggested passing the budget bill inside the parliament dome within 10 days, while revealing the nature of the differences over its items.
    Al-Moussawi said, in a press interview seen by “Takadum”, that “the House of Representatives may be able to pass the budget before the end of the current legislative term, especially after extending it until it is approved in the dome of Parliament.”
    He added, “There is calm in managing the government file from the political forces, and there is a political understanding, but most of the differences are over the budget law for technical and financial purposes, especially over governorate allocations.”
    The member of the House of Representatives explained, “There is no political dispute in the House of Representatives regarding the items of the budget until the moment.”
    The meetings of the Parliamentary Finance Committee continue, inside the dome of Parliament, with the ministries, governors and concerned authorities. to discuss budget items and find out the amount of their financial needs; To try to reduce the huge fiscal deficit to the maximum extent.
    And the House of Representatives decided, on Tuesday, to extend the first legislative term of the second legislative year; Until the budget is approved during the current session, headed by the Speaker of the Council, Muhammad al-Halbousi.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:37 pm