Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic: The guarantee law will create a new environment for competition in the health sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic: The guarantee law will create a new environment for competition in the health sector Empty Economic: The guarantee law will create a new environment for competition in the health sector

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Jun 2023, 7:21 am

[size=52]Economic: The guarantee law will create a new environment for competition in the health sector[/size]
    • Today 11:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad... 
    Economic affairs researcher Hisham Al-Baydani said, on Sunday, that the health insurance law will create a new environment for competition and develop the performance of workers in health institutions, and it is considered a new resource for the country. 
    Al-Baydani told Al-Maalouma, “The implementation of the provisions of the draft budget after its publication in the Official Gazette, may open the door to new services for Iraqis, including health insurance, which was approved a few days ago, but it did not see the light due to financial allocations and also appeals to some of its provisions.” 
    He added, "The aforementioned law is supposed to be in three phases, the beginnings of which are optional for employees. It may be a qualitative leap in the level of medical services provided to citizens, and a great challenge for the Ministry of Health, whose health institutions have overwhelmed thousands of human cadres, but it is always in the range of criticism." 
    And he indicated that "the law aims to secure comprehensive health coverage for the insured person, achieve the principle of social justice and social solidarity, reduce the financial burden on the citizen and reduce poverty, ensure new sources of funding for the health sector, create a good environment for competition and develop the performance of workers and health institutions in the public and private sectors." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:15 am