Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After publishing the budget with facts.. "massacre" in the numbers of Kurdistan employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After publishing the budget with facts.. "massacre" in the numbers of Kurdistan employees Empty After publishing the budget with facts.. "massacre" in the numbers of Kurdistan employees

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2023, 4:31 am

After publishing the budget with facts.. "massacre" in the numbers of Kurdistan employees
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 00:0
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    A government source revealed a significant shortage in the number of employees in the Kurdistan region, as stated in the financial budget law, after it was published in the Official Gazette, on Monday, and entered into force.
    The source stated to (Baghdad Today), “The Iraqi Al-Waqa’i newspaper published the general budget for the three years, but it revealed a (massacre) against the employees of Kurdistan, where it was stated that the number of the region’s employees is 658 thousand and 189 employees, but the number of Kurdistan employees accredited to the regional government a year ago 2013 until today is 681 thousand and 979 employees.
    He explained that "by the difference between the two numbers, the salaries of 23 thousand and 790 employees have been reduced from the Kurdistan employees group, which constitutes 3.5 percent of the region's employees group."
    The source noted that, "It is remarkable in the matter that no official comment was issued by the Kurdistan government or the concerned authorities, and no one knows the reasons for the shortage or reduction of all these numbers of employees."
    It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives voted at dawn on the 12th of this June, on the Federal General Budget Law of the Republic of Iraq for the years (2025, 2024, 2023) in total, while the President of the Republic approved the budget on the 21st of the month.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:31 am