Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: There is a relationship between budget expenditures and the role of monetary policy on the ex

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh: There is a relationship between budget expenditures and the role of monetary policy on the ex Empty Saleh: There is a relationship between budget expenditures and the role of monetary policy on the ex

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jul 2023, 11:27 am

[rtl][size=33]Saleh: There is a relationship between budget expenditures and the role of monetary policy on the exchange of the dollar[/size][/rtl]

[rtl]WRITTEN BY: SOCIAL BAGHDAD[/rtl]

• 01-07-2023

[rtl]The economic advisor to the Sudanese government confirmed that there is an indirect relationship between the general budget expenditures and revenues on the one hand, and the role of monetary policy in controlling the exchange rate in the parallel market and bringing it closer to the official rate on the other hand.
    The appearance of Muhammad Salih confirmed that the exchange rate that the Central Bank defends is done through intervention policies to determine the volume of domestic liquidity that is based on foreign reserves that depend indirectly on oil revenues in the general budget, indicating that the country’s foreign monetary reserves stand in contrast to the domestic demand for Foreign currency, which is greatly affected by public spending in the budget
    Adding that the ratio of public expenditures to the gross domestic product constitutes a third of the spending that is financed in Iraqi dinars, and therefore the relationship between oil revenues and foreign reserves is a positive relationship.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 4:45 pm