Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Box: The salary scale may be postponed until after 2025

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Box: The salary scale may be postponed until after 2025 Empty Box: The salary scale may be postponed until after 2025

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jul 2023, 5:25 am

[size=52]Box: The salary scale may be postponed until after 2025[/size]
    • Today 11:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Information/Baghdad..
     On Monday, the leader in the coordination framework, Turki Jadaan, suggested postponing the employee salary scale law until after 2025.
    In an interview with Al-Maalouma, Jadaan said, "Approving a fair salary scale for state employees is something we have strongly supported for years, but according to paths that do not lead to another crisis."
    He added, "The salary scale may not be decided during the next three years for a fundamental reason, which is the inability to provide sufficient financial cover in order to increase salaries according to fair principles," stressing that "reducing salaries for any segment is a complicated matter under the circumstances."
    He pointed out, "There is a higher committee formed for the file of the salary scale, and it has already submitted important proposals, but its implementation requires time and financial budgets."
    Many political circles support the approval of the salary scale in state institutions in order to end the state of disparity in salaries between the employees of the ministries. End 25 F

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:05 pm