Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Can the proposed salary scale be applied?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Can the proposed salary scale be applied? Empty Can the proposed salary scale be applied?

Post by Rocky Sun 07 May 2023, 5:18 am

[size=52]Can the proposed salary scale be applied?[/size]
    • Today 09:33

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad...
    The economist, Safwan Qusai, explained, on Sunday, that the new salary scale can be applied at the present time, pointing to the importance of moving towards preparing a multiple salary scale that is fair to those with lower grades and eliminates differentiation between job titles.
    Qusai told Al-Maalouma, "There is a possibility to apply the proposed salary scale, but it will solve part of the problem, as differentiation will remain within the job titles, as Iraq needs a multiple salary scale."
    He added, "Many ministries were previously dependent on incentives, and today they are suspended, and therefore differentiation occurred in the salaries of those with the same specialization in other departments and ministries."
    And he indicated that "there is a need to review the minimum salaries, with a trend towards imposing taxes on the higher grades, which fall within the ceiling of the tax law at 16 percent of the total salary, so that the income from these grades will be withdrawn towards the lower grades in order to reduce the differences between them." 
    Dozens of ministries' employees are demonstrating in the capital, Baghdad, and in the provinces, to demand an adjustment to the salary scale before approving the 2023 budget. End/25n

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:09 pm