Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister Al-Sadr sends a message to the Dawa Party: What happened yesterday is a revolution to stop

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister Al-Sadr sends a message to the Dawa Party: What happened yesterday is a revolution to stop  Empty Minister Al-Sadr sends a message to the Dawa Party: What happened yesterday is a revolution to stop

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:04 am

[size=35][size=35]Minister Al-Sadr sends a message to the Dawa Party: What happened yesterday is a revolution to stop the infringement[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-07-16 | 04:13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Policy

The face of the close associate of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, today, Sunday, sent a message to the Dawa Party, after their recent stance, while what happened yesterday was considered a revolutionary movement to stop the attack on scholars.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Iraqi said in a post, followed by Al-Sumaria News: “And if they had been patient until you went out to them, it would have been better for them, and God is Forgiving and Merciful.” On the militias of social networking sites, such as the “Bashir al-Shar’” movement, Thank you for responding to our demand to enact a law that criminalizes unjustly assaulting scholars.”

He added: "At the same time, I affirm that the beloved brothers in the Sadrist movement are still loyal to their reference, the second martyr al-Sadr, and even the first martyr, their pure soul sanctified. Rather, it is revolutionary to stop the infringement of scholars after their defense of the Qur’an and renunciation of indecency.”

And the close associate of Muqtada al-Sadr stated: “I hope that they will give the opportunity to those who remain loyal in the Dawa party and those with them in their alliance who claim to love religion and sect and the martyrs of the al-Sadr family to enact this law under the dome of Parliament in defense of religion and sect, and if they do not do so, then this is bad and hateful.” ".

And he concluded his speech: "As our martyr Al-Sadr said: Religion is in your custody and the doctrine is in your custody."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:45 pm