Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cluster munition clearance of 200 million square metres

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cluster munition clearance of 200 million square metres Empty Cluster munition clearance of 200 million square metres

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The first  2023/08/07
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Omar Abdel-Latif

The Department of Mine Affairs at the Ministry of Environment has finished setting up a mechanism for removing cluster munitions, given that Iraq is witnessing contamination of 200 million square meters with these remnants.
    The Director General of the Department, Sabah Al-Husseini, said, in an interview with "Al-Sabah": "The Directorate has finished developing a plan and mechanism for a period of four years to implement the removal of cluster munitions in the country, because Iraq is committed to international treaties that extend to the year 2028."
    Al-Husseini expressed his hope that the removal operations would end before this date if the plan that was developed was implemented professionally and scientifically, noting that "this type of weapon is detonated in the same place and is dealt with in a special way," noting that "the country is witnessing pollution of 200 million square meters." Square with cluster arms".

Edited by: Wael Al-Malook

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:55 am