Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government reveals 5 dams to face the threat of desertification

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government reveals 5 dams to face the threat of desertification Empty The government reveals 5 dams to face the threat of desertification

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Aug 2023, 4:33 am

[rtl]The government reveals 5 dams to face the threat of desertification[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/08/18 10:28  , the number of readings: 87 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

The Ministry of Water Materials announced the continuation of work to complete 5 dams within the specified time periods to confront desertification and climate changes.

And the ministry stated in a press statement, “The Director General of the General Authority of Dams and Reservoirs, Ali Radi Thamer, held an extensive technical meeting with the teams assigned to study the construction of water harvesting dams, in the presence of assistants and a number of experts in this field."

She added, “During the meeting, they discussed the progress of investigations and preparation of designs for a number of proposed water harvesting dams, which are the Al-Abyad dams in the desert of the holy Karbala governorate within the Western Desert, the Kharaz and Al-Muhandis dams in the Samawah desert, and the Al-Dahouli and Al-Ajeej dams within the Sinjar district in the Nineveh governorate.”

And she explained that "the meeting reviewed the measures taken, the results of investigations and studies, the most important obstacles to work and ways to find effective solutions to them, and work to greatly intensify efforts at this stage for the purpose of completing these dams." According to the timings set for them, as one of the important measures adopted by the ministry in the face of water scarcity. It is of great importance in combating desertification and climate change.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 11:03 pm