Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: 3 countries provided cover for the thefts of the "Kazemi government", including America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: 3 countries provided cover for the thefts of the "Kazemi government", including America Empty Al-Fateh: 3 countries provided cover for the thefts of the "Kazemi government", including America

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Aug 2023, 7:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Fateh: 3 countries provided cover for the thefts of the "Kazemi government", including America[/size]
    • Today 11:54

• 1 shares

Information / Baghdad..
     The leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Uday Abdul-Hadi, confirmed, on Tuesday, that 3 countries provided cover for the thefts of former Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, including America.
    Abdul-Hadi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "The extent of corruption in Al-Kazemi's government is shameful, and it is still unfolding day after day after the last major thefts of public money, which have taken on extremely dangerous dimensions, pointing out that" the Iraqi judiciary is making exceptional efforts in tracking down those involved in several countries in coordination with Interpol. ".
    He added, "3 countries, including America, provided cover for the thefts of the Al-Kazemi government, because it intentionally overlooked the smuggling of money, although it has extensive programs in tracking liquidity between banks."
    He pointed out that "Washington is part of the corruption machine in Iraq, and it sought to hide many documents and evidence that show huge amounts of money that disappeared in the country years ago."
    And the Iraqi judiciary had recently issued arrest warrants against many of Al-Kazemi's aides on various charges. Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 7:48 pm