Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Parliamentary Foreign Ministry criticizes the performance of the Iraqi negotiator in the water f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Parliamentary Foreign Ministry criticizes the performance of the Iraqi negotiator in the water f Empty The Parliamentary Foreign Ministry criticizes the performance of the Iraqi negotiator in the water f

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Aug 2023, 5:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The Parliamentary Foreign Ministry criticizes the performance of the Iraqi negotiator in the water file[/size]
    • Today 12:53

Information / Baghdad.. 
    A member of the Parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee, Haider Al-Salami, criticized, on Thursday, the performance of the Iraqi negotiator in the water file with the Turkish side and submitting to Ankara's conditions. 
    Al-Salami said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, that "the Iraqi negotiator is not at the level of ambition and does not possess sufficient qualifications to negotiate with the dialogue countries regarding Iraq's water shares." 
    He added, "The water file with Turkey is still marred by neglect and lack of interest, and the Iraqi side, represented by the government, is supposed to work hard to end the water crisis."
    He pointed out that "all negotiations with the Turks are not in the interest of Iraq, as the latter is still dominant in our foreign relations." 
    On Saturday, the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of the National Support Bloc, Saad Al-Toubi, confirmed Iraq's intention to negotiate with Turkey in a serious way to secure water shares, indicating that the file has become a paramount necessity for Iraq. End / 25 h

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:28 am