Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Foreign Ministry reveals talks with Turkiye to increase water releases

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Foreign Ministry reveals talks with Turkiye to increase water releases Empty The Iraqi Foreign Ministry reveals talks with Turkiye to increase water releases

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Sep 2023, 4:13 am

[rtl]The Iraqi Foreign Ministry reveals talks with Turkiye to increase water releases[/rtl]

policy  ,  02/09/2023 10:04  , number of readings: 120 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Multilateral Affairs and Legal Affairs received Omar Al-Barzanji, the Turkish Ambassador to Iraq.

A statement by the ministry added, “The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Multilateral Affairs and Legal Affairs, Mr. Omar Al-Barzanji, received the Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey to the Republic of Iraq, Mr. Alireza Konay, and his accompanying delegation, in his office at the Ministry's headquarters."

The statement indicated that during the meeting, they discussed the results of the official visit of Turkish Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan to Baghdad recently and the meetings he held with Iraqi officials, especially with regard to the joint committee between the two countries on water and the volume of water releases from Turkish territory to Iraq.

He pointed out that the two sides discussed ways to strengthen relations between the two friendly countries and coordination in international forums and organizations on issues of common concern, coordination of positions regarding condemnation of the crimes of desecration and abuse that the Qur'an was subjected to in both the Kingdom of Sweden and the Kingdom of Denmark recently, and to come out with a unified Islamic position within the meetings. General Assembly of the United Nations in September of this year[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 11:42 pm