Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Special Commission of Abadi: Maliki and his internationally during the next two months will be pro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Special Commission of Abadi: Maliki and his internationally during the next two months will be pro Empty A Special Commission of Abadi: Maliki and his internationally during the next two months will be pro

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Sep 2014, 6:37 am

A Special Commission of Abadi: Maliki and his internationally during the next two months will be prosecuted!

: Tuesday, 30-09-2014

The Government official revealed Iraqi Haidar Al-Abbadi details being studied by the competent company charged Abbadi, about the trial of former Prime Minister Nouri Kamel al-Maliki with key aides during the next two months in a special court.

The source, who asked not to be named, because the Commission "of the leading candidates to head the Special Tribunal judge Munir Haddad, the former Deputy Head of the Supreme Court and Judge Mohamed Amin rezgar Judge Arif Shaheen investigative body will be composed of 25 judge and prosecution consists of a number of judges who have been training in Geneva and Amsterdam.

The source added that "a number of prominent lawmakers in the Iraqi Parliament and some prominent political figures and leaders of some major political blocs and us delegations had already held several meetings in Baghdad within the perimeter of the u.s. Consulate in Erbil, Amsterdam and Geneva to finalise and discuss the most important files and the crimes committed by the former Prime Minister, in preparation for the trial, with aides and their just retribution for their crimes against the Iraqi people."

Stating that "the escalated rate of crimes is too many lawsuits and judicial complaints submitted by citizens in the various governorates of Iraq, demanding punishment of Maliki as a war against humanity," adding that "this claimant received particular attention from the United Nations and human rights groups."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:32 pm