Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reconstruction: Work is continuing on the first package of roads and bridges projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reconstruction: Work is continuing on the first package of roads and bridges projects Empty Reconstruction: Work is continuing on the first package of roads and bridges projects

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Oct 2023, 5:25 am

Reconstruction: Work is continuing on the first package of roads and bridges projects
    • Time: 10/17/2023 13:09:56

• Read: 91 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} The Ministry of Construction and Housing confirmed the continuation of work on a number of projects in the first package of roads and bridges.
    Ministry spokesman Nabil Al-Saffar told {Al-Furat News}, “These projects are represented by four: the {Zaha Hadid} bridge, which connects the Al-Qadisiyah area in Karkh with the Abu Nawas area, and the Al-Tala’i area bridge, which connects the Al-Baijiyah area towards 80 Street, Heritage College, passing through the Sheikh Ma’rouf cemetery and the Sheikh Ma’rouf Street. Al-Muthanna Airport.
    He pointed to "work on the Al-Masafi Bridge, which connects with the two-story bridge and the suspension bridge, and the construction of a tunnel in Al-Hasanein Square, and the Al-Zafaraniyah Bridge, which connects Al-Sharakat Street towards Al-Harith Bin Kinda Street."
    Al-Saffar said, “The referral was completed, and the work of exposing, leveling the land, and conducting examinations began, as all procedures were completed because the capital, Baghdad, needs many streets.”
    In March, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani launched what he described as “a first package to relieve traffic congestion in Baghdad through 16 projects related to the development of roads and bridges.”

Many provincial streets, especially the capital, Baghdad, witness daily congestion due to the large increase in the number of cars, which is offset by the failure to expand the old and dilapidated street network, which can no longer accommodate these numbers of cars. The Ministry of Planning confirmed earlier that the number of private sector cars registered throughout Iraq until the end of 2021 reached 7 million and 460 thousand cars, and this includes cars registered in the Kurdistan region of Iraq.
    From.. Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:32 pm