Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Border Crossings Announce The Completion Of Connecting All Their Ports To The Optical Cable Netw

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Border Crossings Announce The Completion Of Connecting All Their Ports To The Optical Cable Netw Empty The Border Crossings Announce The Completion Of Connecting All Their Ports To The Optical Cable Netw

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Oct 2023, 7:44 am

The Border Crossings Announce The Completion Of Connecting All Their Ports To The Optical Cable Network
    10/22/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The Border Ports Authority announced today, Sunday, the completion of connecting all its ports to the optical cable network.
    A statement from the Authority received by Earth News Agency stated, “The network connection team, headed by the Deputy Chairman of the Ports Authority and under the supervision of the Prime Minister’s Advisor for Ports Affairs, was able to complete the connection of the Kirkuk International Airport port to the optical cable network, which is the last port to be connected to the network.” 
    He added, “Connecting the border ports to the optical cable network will provide better performance and more technical advantages in terms of speed in transferring data over a very long distance via optical waves in a secure, impenetrable manner, in addition to the relatively low cost compared to traditional wired cables.” 
    He continued, “Connecting the ports to the optical cable network will play a major role in transmitting data electronically, ensuring speedy procedures to prevent tampering and smuggling operations by analyzing sonar images of the goods and monitoring them from the Authority’s headquarters through a specialized operations center equipped with the latest screens and computers and managed by specialized employees with expertise.” “The news is in analyzing differences in the density of goods and comparing them with those mentioned in customs transactions, as well as monitoring the performance of workers at border crossings with regard to examining goods with M60 sonar wheels.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 10:36 am