Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary law discusses a number of draft laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary law discusses a number of draft laws Empty Parliamentary law discusses a number of draft laws

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Oct 2023, 6:53 am

[size=45]

[size=41]Parliamentary law discusses a number of draft laws[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    one minute
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Hayat News:
    The Legal Committee held a meeting chaired by Representative Rebwar Hadi, Chairman of the Committee, and attended by its members, today, Saturday, to discuss the draft laws on its agenda.
    A statement from the Media Department of the House of Representatives received by Al-Hayat News stated that, at the beginning of the meeting, the committee discussed the draft law on the second amendment to the Personal Liability Insurance Law for Employees of State Departments and the Public Sector No. 47 of 1990, and the committee decided to host the relevant executive authorities to mature ideas and proposals regarding the law. .
    The committee also decided to continue discussing the draft law to address the period for receiving applications stipulated in Law No. 13 of 2016, the first amendment to the Law on the Return of Documents Bearing Aliases for Displaced Persons and Immigrants No. 79 of 2012, and to host the relevant authorities to mature the law.
    In the same context, the committee discussed two draft laws, the first amendment to the law on seizure and confiscation of movable and immovable assets belonging to the pillars of the previous system, No. 72 of 2017, and the first amendment to the Law on Decorations and Medals, No. 15 of 2012, and prepared its report on the two laws to be included for second reading in the upcoming Council sessions.
    In a related context, the committee discussed the draft law on the second amendment to the General Amnesty Law No. 27 of 2016 and decided to send it to the Presidency of the Council to include it on the Council’s agenda for the first reading.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:12 am