Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Army Chief of Staff: Aldoaash started to flee and the coming days will witness the achievement of vi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Army Chief of Staff: Aldoaash started to flee and the coming days will witness the achievement of vi Empty Army Chief of Staff: Aldoaash started to flee and the coming days will witness the achievement of vi

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Oct 2014, 6:21 am

Army Chief of Staff: Aldoaash started to flee and the coming days will witness the achievement of victory 

NewsOctober 6, 2014 22:17 
    His chief of staff of the Iraqi army Gen. Babacar Zebari, the German ambassador in Iraq, Christian Barker, who in turn gave congratulations on the occasion of Eid al-Adha, wishing him and the Iraqi army development and progress.

According to a statement of the Ministry of Defense said, "During the meeting, they discussed security developments taking place in Iraq, where he spoke German ambassador for his country's readiness to provide all forms of support and backing of the Iraqi forces, which is locked in a war against criminal gangs of Bdaash and on behalf of the whole world."

For his part, "praised the army chief, the considerable efforts of the State of Germany and all the countries in the world that stands with Iraq and provide him with the support of military and humanitarian and thanks to whom managed our security forces of progress and achieve victories on terrorist groups, which began to flee and narrowing their whereabouts and their funding sources and that the coming days will witness eliminate them and achieve victory "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:24 pm