Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A video of what remains of Gaza... smoke and ruins after the bloody night in the stricken city

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A video of what remains of Gaza... smoke and ruins after the bloody night in the stricken city Empty A video of what remains of Gaza... smoke and ruins after the bloody night in the stricken city

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:21 am

A video of what remains of Gaza... smoke and ruins after the bloody night in the stricken city
    Arab and international |TodayA video of what remains of Gaza... smoke and ruins after the bloody night in the stricken city Doc-33z66et-1698313906

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Scenes of fear and panic experienced by the children of Gaza after a bloody night, and continuous Israeli bombing that did not distinguish between young or old, woman or child, so scenes of horrific destruction covered the territory of the Gaza Strip.
    Video clips obtained by "Baghdad Today" showed the extent of the destruction that befell the Strip after a bloody night, continuous Zionist bombing, and a failed invasion attempt by the Zionist army to penetrate into Gaza territory. 
    The former head of the nurses' union in Gaza announced that "more than 25 martyrs and 35 wounded arrived this morning at Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital as a result of the bombing." 
    While the Palestinian Ministry of Health has not yet announced a toll related to the victims of the Zionist bombing on the Gaza Strip on Saturday night. 
    For its part, Hamas confirmed that its fighters confronted an Israeli ground incursion into the areas of Beit Hanoun and eastern Bureij in the central Gaza Strip, while the Israeli army announced the participation of 100 warplanes in bombing targets in the Gaza Strip during the night.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:44 am