Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rights: Parliament is determined to end the American presence in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rights: Parliament is determined to end the American presence in Iraq Empty Rights: Parliament is determined to end the American presence in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Oct 2023, 6:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Rights: Parliament is determined to end the American presence in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 14:30

Information/Baghdad...
    The head of the Parliamentary Rights Bloc, Saud Al-Saadi, confirmed the continuation of parliamentary efforts to end the American presence in Iraq, indicating that the American coverage of the Zionist aggression cannot be ignored.
     Al-Saadi said in a televised interview followed by Al-Maalouma, “The efforts to reactivate the relevant committees to implement Parliament’s decision to remove foreign forces are serious and cannot be undone.”
    He added, "The Zionist entity committed massacres in Gaza to cover up the defeat of October 7, because the Al-Aqsa Flood operation disrupted the normalization project and represented the actual end of the Zionist entity."
    He explained, "The foreign forces present in Iraq are unknown in number and equipment, so it is not possible to agree to the continuation of the situation as it is now."
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani had confirmed Iraq’s position of rejecting the presence of any foreign combat forces on its territory, indicating the existence of joint efforts to organize the work of foreign advisors. Ended 25 minutes

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:21 am