Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rights reiterates its rejection of the American forces remaining in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rights reiterates its rejection of the American forces remaining in Iraq Empty Rights reiterates its rejection of the American forces remaining in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Nov 2023, 7:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Rights reiterates its rejection of the American forces remaining in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 14:30

Information / Baghdad.. 
    On Thursday, the Parliamentary Rights Bloc renewed its rejection of the presence of any foreign or American forces on Iraqi soil, stressing that its position is firm to achieve national sovereignty.  
    The representative of the bloc, Mohsen Al-Saeedi, said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “The American forces are still using Iraqi airspace in order to target our security services, and this is a dangerous indicator.” 
    He added, "His bloc rejects the presence of the American occupation after the liberation of all Iraqi lands from the clutches of the terrorist ISIS under any pretext." 
    He pointed out that "Iraq does not need any foreign or American forces in any way, stressing the necessity of removing American forces to achieve full national sovereignty." 
    A member of the State of Law coalition, Abbas al-Maliki, confirmed in a statement to Al-Maalouma the success of the resistance axis in thwarting the plans of the Zionist entity and America. Ended / 25 hours

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 10:20 pm