Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary accusation against the Presidency of Parliament regarding ignoring the dollar crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary accusation against the Presidency of Parliament regarding ignoring the dollar crisis Empty A parliamentary accusation against the Presidency of Parliament regarding ignoring the dollar crisis

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Nov 2023, 7:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentary accusation against the Presidency of Parliament regarding ignoring the dollar crisis and hosting the Sudanese[/size]
    • Today 09:30

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Independent MP Hadi Al-Salami, on Tuesday, accused the Parliament Presidency of ignoring MPs’ calls to host the Prime Minister and the Central Bank Governor to discuss the dollar crisis. 
    Al-Salami said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “The Presidency of Parliament did not deal with the issue of the dollar exchange rate,” pointing out that “there are continuous follow-ups by members of the House of Representatives regarding the real and parallel exchange rates.” 
    He added, "The dollar crisis is still casting a shadow over the economic scene in light of warnings about the decline in the value of the Iraqi dinar." 
    He pointed out that "the dollar is continuing to gradually increase and it is possible that it will exceed 170 thousand dinars in the absence of new deliberate steps to control this matter." 
    Al-Salami pointed out, “The Presidency of Parliament ignored our calls to host the Prime Minister and the Governor of the Central Bank to discuss the dollar crisis.” 
    Independent MP Basem Ngheimesh Al-Gharibawi had confirmed that the Presidency of Parliament had not responded to demands to hold an investment session to discuss the dollar crisis and its instability in the markets. Ended / 25 h

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:39 pm