Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki responds to Al-Sadr's call to boycott the upcoming elections: Do not give way to the corru

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki responds to Al-Sadr's call to boycott the upcoming elections: Do not give way to the corru Empty Al-Maliki responds to Al-Sadr's call to boycott the upcoming elections: Do not give way to the corru

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Nov 2023, 4:24 am

Al-Maliki responds to Al-Sadr's call to boycott the upcoming elections: Do not give way to the corrupt

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Saturday (November 25, 2023), the head of the State of Law coalition, Nouri al-Maliki, considered that elections are the best way to reach the desired goals of achieving reform, noting that preventing people from elections means preventing them from creating their future.
    Al-Maliki said in a speech during the expanded forum for the candidates of the State of Law coalition that was held in Baghdad, according to a statement from his office received by “Baghdad Today,” that “the call not to participate in the elections means paving the way for the corrupt to reach positions of responsibility in the provincial council or parliament,” noting that “The ballot boxes determine the will of the people,” stressing that “wide participation in the elections represents the will of the people through the ballot boxes.”
    He pointed out that “whoever prevents people from participating in elections prevents them from contributing to shaping their future,” noting that “change and reform occur through elections because they are a national constitutional entitlement, and absence from elections will not achieve partnership and reform, but rather causes an imbalance between the components.”
    Al-Maliki stressed "the necessity of adhering to the list, saying: We adhere to our list, and its name is the State of Law, because a state without law is chaos," stressing that "it is our duty to defend Iraq, its government, and its parliament, and we must stay away from quarrels that weaken the state."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:27 pm