Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Stands against Iraq's economic independence... Rights calls on political forces to reject American g

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Stands against Iraq's economic independence... Rights calls on political forces to reject American g Empty Stands against Iraq's economic independence... Rights calls on political forces to reject American g

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Oct 2023, 4:12 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Stands against Iraq's economic independence... Rights calls on political forces to reject American guardianship[/size]

[size=45]The Rights Movement called on the political forces to reject American guardianship, noting that America stands against the independence of the Iraqi economy.[/size]
    [size=45]Hussein Ali Al-Karaawi, a member of the Rights Movement, said, “Today’s political forces are required to reject American guardianship over the Iraqi people.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “The United States of America stands against the independence of the Iraqi economy and openness to the countries of the world,” noting that “America is using the Iraqi economy as a pressure card.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that “Washington is exerting pressure to thwart the rapprochement with Russia and China in the field of the Chinese Belt and Road project.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Karaawi stressed, “The suffering of the Iraqi people at all levels and various sectors is nothing but a result of the policy of submission to the American will.”[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the organizing body of the popular movement for the Belt and Road Project, Hussein Ali Al-Karaawi, had warned against procrastination in its implementation.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:08 pm