Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“We reserve the decisive response.” Washington informs Sudanese of its decision regarding the attack

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“We reserve the decisive response.” Washington informs Sudanese of its decision regarding the attack Empty “We reserve the decisive response.” Washington informs Sudanese of its decision regarding the attack

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Dec 2023, 4:51 am

“We reserve the decisive response.” Washington informs Sudanese of its decision regarding the attacks and identifies two Iraqi factions
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up 
    Today, Saturday (December 9, 2023), US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin informed Iraqi Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani that the United States reserves the right to “decisively respond” to missile attacks targeting military bases and diplomatic missions.
    Austin said in a phone call with Al-Sudani, according to a Pentagon statement, “The two groups, Kataib Hezbollah and Harakat al-Nujaba, which are classified as terrorists and supported by Iran, are responsible for most of the attacks against American and coalition forces.”
    The minister stressed that “Washington reserves the right to respond decisively” against these groups, pointing out that the attacks launched by “Iranian-backed militias” undermine Iraq’s sovereignty and stability, threaten the safety of Iraqi civilians, and impede the campaign to defeat ISIS, and that these attacks must stop immediately.
    The call also touched on the Iraqi government's commitment to protecting diplomats and workers within the framework of the coalition and its facilities, and Austin condemned the attack on the American embassy in Baghdad and the series of attacks on American forces in Iraq and Syria in recent weeks.
    Austin welcomed Al-Sudani's statement, which condemned the attack, describing it as a "terrorist" act that endangers the state's internal security.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 8:36 pm