Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education begins working on the electronically secured documents system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education begins working on the electronically secured documents system Empty Education begins working on the electronically secured documents system

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Education begins working on the electronically secured documents system[/size]
    • Today 10:03

Information/Baghdad..
    Today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Education announced the commencement of work on the electronically secured documents system.
    The Ministry stated in a statement received by the “Information” Agency, “The General Directorate of Educational Planning/Information and Communications Department of the Ministry of Education has begun reading the barcode of documents, and working on the national electronic project, which stipulates the cancellation of paper authentication transactions and reliance on reading the barcode of the document.”
    She added, "The Directorate has completed the training workshops for work coordinators in order to develop their capabilities in using the electronic program, the first version, to begin the second completion according to a methodology it prepared to complete the authenticity of the issuance of documents after installing a program designed for reading, providing modern laptops, and a specialized team to perform this task within a few minutes instead of... Wait until the authenticity of the issuances arrives by regular mail.” Ended/25

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:12 am