Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Sudanese advisor details the government measures to curb the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Sudanese advisor details the government measures to curb the dollar Empty The Sudanese advisor details the government measures to curb the dollar

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jan 2024, 2:54 pm

[size=45][size=41]The Sudanese advisor details the government measures to curb the dollar[/size]
     3 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The financial and economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Mohamed Saleh, detailed the government measures that contributed to curbing the dollar.
    Saleh said in a press interview seen by “Taqaddam” that: “Credit cards, with their high flexibility in use, have provided a direct role in providing easy payments in foreign currency for travel purposes.”
    He added, "The demand for foreign exchange was also met by withdrawing from citizens' dollar accounts after banks were allowed to import dollars from foreign foreign markets in cash for this purpose."
    Saleh pointed to “commercial organization with neighboring Turkey to finance trade in the Turkish lira through solid banking channels,” considering all of these factors as “positive that have contained the noise of the illegal parallel exchange market.”
    He continued, “In addition to the role of economic policy in enabling the state’s commercial arm to provide an additional commodity supply with a stable price, this is by adopting four additional baskets to provide basic commodities and market support supplies financed at the official exchange rate of 1,320 dinars per dollar.”
     Saleh described this policy as “price defense that led to a decline in annual inflation growth to 3.7% currently, after that annual price growth was about 7% in the accounts at the beginning of the year.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:52 pm