Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economic expert warns against raising the value of goods by selling them at “shadow market” price

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

price - An economic expert warns against raising the value of goods by selling them at “shadow market” price Empty An economic expert warns against raising the value of goods by selling them at “shadow market” price

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jan 2024, 5:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]An economic expert warns against raising the value of goods by selling them at “shadow market” prices.[/size]
    • Today 10:25

Information / Baghdad...
    The economic expert, Safwan Qusay, warned on Monday that some merchants are raising the value of goods and selling them at shadow market prices instead of selling at the official price approved by the Central Bank of Iraq.
    Qusay told Al-Ma’louma, “There is a need for the Central Bank and the Ministry of Commerce to identify Iraqi merchants who import goods at official prices and assign the Economic Security Service to monitor the prices of these goods, so that they are not sold at shadow market prices.”
    He added, "There is a possibility of adding an acceptable percentage in favor of merchants for the goods they import, but if they are sold at shadow market prices, the prices of the goods will rise greatly and the merchant will achieve very large profits at the expense of the final consumer."
    He stated, "Although the Ministry of Commerce provides the food and construction basket to help vulnerable classes and ensure that they are not affected by rising prices, there is a need to increase transparency through knowledge of official merchants, imported goods, and marketing centers in order to ensure that local prices do not rise above international prices." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:25 am