Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It is likely to cancel the paragraph on electing the Speaker of Parliament.. It will not return to t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It is likely to cancel the paragraph on electing the Speaker of Parliament.. It will not return to t Empty It is likely to cancel the paragraph on electing the Speaker of Parliament.. It will not return to t

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jan 2024, 4:05 am

[size=35][size=35]It is likely to cancel the paragraph on electing the Speaker of Parliament.. It will not return to the agenda until “the legal clash is resolved.”[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    01-27-2024 | 04:44
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

Member of the House of Representatives, Ali Al-Mashkour, suggested that the voting paragraph on the new Speaker of Parliament be postponed and removed from the agenda of the session scheduled to be held today, Saturday, in a process that may take a long time until the “legal clash” that was concluded with 4 different lawsuits over the process of electing a new Speaker of Parliament is resolved. .

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Mashkour told Al-Sumaria News, “Voting was supposed to begin on the new Speaker of Parliament according to the paragraph included in the session’s agenda, but there were no opportunities or capabilities to choose, especially since the opinion of the Federal Supreme Court has not yet come about the legitimacy of the session that witnessed the first round.” From voting on candidates for the Presidency of Parliament, in addition to the lack of agreement among the Sunni component on a single candidate.”

Al-Mashkour added, "I believe that the session will be postponed, or at the very least, the paragraph on voting for the new Speaker of Parliament will be postponed, because there is no agreement. I believe that Parliament will cancel this paragraph and make sure to agree in advance before including it in the coming times."

Regarding whether a campaign to collect signatures had begun within Parliament to lift this paragraph, he pointed out that I have not received anything in this regard as a representative yet,” considering that “after lifting this paragraph in principle, all the paragraphs will become illegal, because it is not possible to continue with legislation without the presence of a Speaker of Parliament.”

He stated, “All the nominated personalities belong to the Sunni component, and any name that wins the consensus of the Sunni component or the majority of the Sunni component goes with it, we will definitely go and vote for it, provided that it is an agreed-upon personality and does not create confusion around it.”

Earlier, the Federal Supreme Court specified, Next Monday is the date to consider 4 lawsuits related to the session of the first round of voting in Parliament, as well as the nominated figures, as the court considers requests to cancel the session of the first round and its outcomes, as well as issuing a state order to stop any process or attempt to resume voting in a second round until the first lawsuit is resolved, in addition to appealing the names. Candidates and their cancellation, to open the nomination window again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:38 pm