Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Fly Baghdad" condemns the American sanctions and speaks about those stranded outside Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Fly Baghdad" condemns the American sanctions and speaks about those stranded outside Iraq Empty "Fly Baghdad" condemns the American sanctions and speaks about those stranded outside Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2024, 4:40 am

"Fly Baghdad" condemns the American sanctions and speaks about those stranded outside Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Monday, Fly Baghdad Company condemned the US sanctions decision, while pointing to the reasons for its inability to help those stranded outside Iraq.
    Director of Aviation Security at Fly Baghdad, Nimir Al-Qaisi, said in a televised interview followed by Al-Eqtisad News, “The decision of the American sanctions on the company is shocking and we condemn and deplore it,” adding, “We believe in the innocence of Fly Baghdad from the charges brought against it by the American Treasury.” .
    He stressed "the necessity of holding several individuals accountable before bringing charges against Fly Baghdad," pointing out that "the company was transporting American employees during their vacation period."
    Regarding the situation of those stranded outside Iraq, Al-Qaisi explained: “We cannot help those stranded outside Iraq because of countries’ refusal to enter our planes and the Central Bank’s seizure of our financial accounts.”

Views 35
    Added 01/29/2024 - 11:13 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:22 am