Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A list of dollar prices from Erbil to Basra...continuous fluctuation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A list of dollar prices from Erbil to Basra...continuous fluctuation Empty A list of dollar prices from Erbil to Basra...continuous fluctuation

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:36 am

A list of dollar prices from Erbil to Basra...continuous fluctuation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Title News publishes the dollar exchange rates on Iraqi stock exchanges during Monday’s trading.
    Exchange rates recorded fluctuations, as they reached 152,400 on the Al-Kifah Stock Exchange, in the capital, Baghdad, while in Basra they rose slightly, reaching 152,650 dinars for every 100 dollars.
    As for the governorates of the Kurdistan Region, dollar prices stabilized at 152 thousand dinars per hundred dollars.

Views 58
    Added 02/05/2024 - 12:58 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:20 am