Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The White House spokesman apologizes for his incorrect statement informing Iraq of the Hashd bombing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The White House spokesman apologizes for his incorrect statement informing Iraq of the Hashd bombing Empty The White House spokesman apologizes for his incorrect statement informing Iraq of the Hashd bombing

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Feb 2024, 2:15 pm

[size=38]The White House spokesman apologizes for his incorrect statement informing Iraq of the Hashd bombing[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

February 6, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: White House National Security Council spokesman John Kirby apologized for his mistaken statement that Washington informed Baghdad before carrying out air strikes in Iraq a few days ago.
    Kirby told reporters: I sincerely apologize for the mistake and I feel sorry for any confusion I caused, noting that his statement was based on the information that we had, or that a witness provided to me, in those first hours after the strikes, and it turned out that the information was incorrect and I certainly regret the mistake. .
    He continued: I hope he understands that there was no ill intent behind it - and there was no deliberate intention to deceive or make a mistake. I take these responsibilities seriously, and I deeply regret the mistake I made.
    He added: I made a mistake there on Friday night. I'm really sorry about that and I promise I will do a better job moving forward and I will work harder not to spread bad information. Again, I apologize.
    Earlier, the US State Department's deputy spokesman, Vedant Patel, confirmed that the United States did not inform Iraq of the raids it launched on sites in Iraq before they occurred, but after they occurred.
    An American base in Jordan was subjected to a drone attack on January 28, killing 3 American soldiers and wounding more than 40 others, for which Washington blamed the Iranian-backed factions.
    On Friday, the United States responded with a series of air strikes on Iran-linked targets in Syria and Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:51 am