Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Immigration holds an educational seminar to reduce illegal immigration at (College o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Immigration holds an educational seminar to reduce illegal immigration at (College o Empty The Ministry of Immigration holds an educational seminar to reduce illegal immigration at (College o

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Mar 2024, 5:04 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Ministry of Immigration holds an educational seminar to reduce illegal immigration at (College of Medicine/University of Baghdad)[/size]

[size=45]Under the guidance of the Minister of Immigration and Displacement, Mrs. Ivan Faiq Jabro... The Department of Immigration Affairs in the Ministry, in cooperation with the College of Medicine/University of Baghdad, held an educational and dialogue symposium entitled (Reducing illegal immigration), at Al-Kindi Hall, in the presence of the Director General of the Department of Immigration Affairs, Dr. Safaa Hussein. And the Dean of the College of Medicine, Professor Dr. Amin Abdel Hassan Mani Al-Alwani, and an elite group of Ministry employees, college professors, graduate students, and a number of bachelor’s students, to discuss the issues of illegal immigration in terms and concepts, its effects on Iraqi university students, and ways to reduce it.[/size]
    [size=45]A pictorial scene was also shown illustrating the dangers of illegal immigration, in addition to publishing a number of posters illustrating the dangers of illegal immigration in the college’s corridors, and brochures were distributed among students explaining the dangers resulting from this phenomenon.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 7:38 pm