Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani regrets the attempts within the Iraqi state to erase the rights of the Kurdish people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani regrets the attempts within the Iraqi state to erase the rights of the Kurdish people Empty Barzani regrets the attempts within the Iraqi state to erase the rights of the Kurdish people

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Mar 2024, 4:25 am

Barzani regrets the attempts within the Iraqi state to erase the rights of the Kurdish people

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-03-16 03:34
    Font

Shafaq News/ On Saturday, Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani expressed his regret over existing attempts within the Iraqi state to erase the rights of the Kurdish people.
    This came in a blog he wrote on the “X - formerly Twitter” website on the 36th anniversary of the chemical bombing of the city of Halabja.
    Leader Barzani wrote in his blog, “The crime of the chemical attack on Halabja is evidence of the oppression and inhuman mentality suffered by the enemies of the Kurdish people, who, thirty-six years after its tragedy, are trying today in the Iraqi state, and unfortunately, to erase and deny the rights of the Kurdish people.”
    On March 16, 1988, Iraqi fighter jets flew over Halabja for five hours and dropped a mixture of mustard gas, sarin, and nerve gases. The bombing left five thousand victims, most of them women and children, and thousands of wounded.
    In January 2010, Ali Hassan al-Majid, nicknamed “Chemical Ali,” a cousin of President Saddam Hussein, was sentenced to death and executed for his responsibility for this massacre.
    The chemical attack on Halabja occurred in the final days of the Iran-Iraq war, which lasted for eight years.
    The chemical attack, which is known as genocide, was the largest chemical attack directed against a civilian population of one race, namely (the Kurds), which is consistent with the description of (genocide) in international law, which must be directed against a specific group or race with the intention of revenge or punishment.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:25 am