Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Exhibition of Baghdad International defies the difficult conditions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Exhibition of Baghdad International defies the difficult conditions Empty Exhibition of Baghdad International defies the difficult conditions

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Oct 2014, 11:46 am

xhibition of Baghdad International defies the difficult conditions

10/22/2014 0

The presence of public and government arguing, zap gallery Baghdad International ČäÓÎĘĺ forty-first in an atmosphere dominated by tight security. Chaos protections officials and the atmosphere may seem disorganized been absent for some companies as a result of the security situation volatile. All of these conditions did not prevent the establishment of the exhibition and the launch event. In this context, he explained Bahaa al-Araji, the deputy prime minister that "this session is 41 and her importance and specificity differ from previous sessions as it comes in difficult circumstances. He said Abdul Razak Attia, General Manager of the company spring that "the security situation, the impact on a lot of companies and success factors in the opposition depends on the extent of participation of domestic and foreign companies." Some government agencies find in the Baghdad International Fair, an annual opportunity to allow some local companies to develop their business and projects through the consolidation of relations memoranda of understanding and contracts with international companies sober.
    The Shaker Zamili, head of the Investment Commission of Baghdad that "we are seeking through this exhibition because we are working partnerships with most of the companies and the signing of memorandums of understanding with some international companies in advanced technology and construction sectors, the task."

Economic support to be provided by the Baghdad International Fair to be maintained through the work on the adoption of the general budget as soon as possible, especially since the country is fighting a decisive battle you need an economy that Rezin, according to observers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:33 am