Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals the control of mafia networks over Iraqi ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - A deputy reveals the control of mafia networks over Iraqi ports Empty A deputy reveals the control of mafia networks over Iraqi ports

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Mar 2024, 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A deputy reveals the control of mafia networks over Iraqi ports[/size]
    • Today 10:52

• 2 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Today, Sunday, the Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Economy and Trade Committee, Yasser Al-Husseini, called on Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani to withdraw the hand of the Director General of Iraqi Ports, Farhan Al-Fartusi, due to corruption, while revealing the existence of suspicions of corruption worth 20 trillion dinars.
    Al-Husseini told Al-Maalouma, “There are suspicions of corruption in contracts concluded between ports and suspicious companies, as all evidence and documents condemn the current Director General of Iraqi Ports.” 
    He added, "The current director has illegally mortgaged Iraq's ports to suspicious companies, with corruption beginning to devour Iraq's maritime lung."
    He confirmed, "Mafia networks control the ports of Basra, with the support of Al-Fartusi." Ended / 25h

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:26 am