Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Jubouri reveals details regarding the advisors and predicts the next Speaker of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Al-Jubouri reveals details regarding the advisors and predicts the next Speaker of Parliament Empty Al-Jubouri reveals details regarding the advisors and predicts the next Speaker of Parliament

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Apr 2024, 4:31 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Jubouri reveals details regarding the advisors and predicts the next Speaker of Parliament[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-04-03 | 17:27
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

On Thursday, Secretary-General of the Homeland Party, Yazan Mishaan al-Jubouri, revealed details regarding advisors in the Iraqi government, noting that 95% are affiliated, while he expected that Salem al-Issawi would be elected to head Parliament.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Jubouri said during his speech on the program “Belmakhtaz” broadcast by Al-Sumaria satellite channel, “We are preparing to go to the next elections and we are open to all possibilities.”

He added, "If the prime minister comes out with a national list, we will be with him," noting that "early elections are possible after more than a year."

Regarding talking about what is attributed to him as being the author of the proposal to appoint many advisors in the Sudanese government, Al-Jubouri answered, “No,” adding, “95% are affiliated with state departments.”

In addition, Al-Jubouri said that “the coordination framework in general is supportive of the Prime Minister,” noting that “the state of anger is a normal state.”

Al-Jubouri expected that "Salem Al-Issawi will be elected to head the House of Representatives," adding, "No one is leading the Sunni scene currently. There are parties." 

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:08 am