Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy defines the tasks of the “160” Committee: stopping the waste of Iraqi wealth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Committee - A deputy defines the tasks of the “160” Committee: stopping the waste of Iraqi wealth Empty A deputy defines the tasks of the “160” Committee: stopping the waste of Iraqi wealth

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A deputy defines the tasks of the “160” Committee: stopping the waste of Iraqi wealth[/size]
    • Today 12:02

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, Representative Yasser Al-Husseini defined the tasks of Parliamentary Committee 160 in stopping the waste of Iraqi wealth.
    Al-Husseini told Al-Maalouma, “He presented a series of documents confirming the existence of major financial and administrative violations in the operation of Iraqi ports, which led to the waste of money estimated at trillions of dinars, and obligates the government to pay huge interest due to huge suspicions of corruption.”
    He added, "The formation of a committee that includes 12 deputies, headed by him, in accordance with Diwani Order 160, came to investigate all the violations observed in the work of Iraqi ports," pointing out that "the committee held its first meetings and determined its main tasks."
    He pointed out that "all documents documenting the violations will be investigated and a detailed report will be prepared and submitted to the Presidency of the House of Representatives, stressing that Al-Hana will take care of public money and stop wasting Iraqi wealth."
    The ports constitute one of the most important non-oil financial resources for the Iraqi treasury due to revenues from customs and taxes imposed on imported materials.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:49 pm