Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Communications Authority announces new controls for the sale and trading of wired and wireless d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Communications Authority announces new controls for the sale and trading of wired and wireless d Empty The Communications Authority announces new controls for the sale and trading of wired and wireless d

Post by Rocky Mon 20 May 2024, 2:52 pm

The Communications Authority announces new controls for the sale and trading of wired and wireless devices
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Monday (May 20, 2024), the Board of Commissioners of the Media and Communications Commission voted to amend the controls for the sale and circulation of telecommunications devices in Iraq.
    A statement by the Commission, received by “Baghdad Today”, stated that “during the regular session held by the Council headed by Bassam Al-Zaidi and in the presence of members of the Board of Commissioners of the Media and Communications Commission, a number of laws and decisions related to the work of the Commission were discussed.”
    The statement pointed out, “These controls regulate the use of wired and wireless communications devices, including prohibiting the use of these devices except by parties that have proper approvals obtained from the Communications and Media Commission.”
    He added, "While the Communications and Media Authority has licensed a number of classified companies and offices that have the right to import, sell, and trade these devices by obtaining security approvals in accordance with the Authority's controls."
    The statement pointed out, "The application of these controls is carried out in cooperation with the Ministry of Commerce, the Ministry of Finance, and the security institutions concerned with the circulation of these devices, according to which they determine the parties that use or trade in the devices."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:31 am