Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New issuance of a number of third parties Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences at the Col

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New issuance of a number of third parties Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences at the Col Empty New issuance of a number of third parties Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences at the Col

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Oct 2014, 2:13 pm

New issuance of a number of third parties Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences at the College of Management and Economics at the University of Kufa

29/10/2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

New issuance of a number of third parties Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences at the College of Management and Economics at the University of Kufa

Issued by the College of Management and Economics at the University of Kufa, the new issue of the Journal of third parties for economic and administrative floated It is a quarterly journal of scientific court is concerned with the research in the field of economic, administrative and accounting sciences, where the magazine's editor, Dr. Maih Shabib al-Shammari confirmed that this number included the deployment of a group of sober research that examined the important topics Kaslah monetary policy to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar to Dr. Abdul Hussein Ghalibi and please Gabrabas also been published research paper entitled China between political and economic liberalism central to Dr. Nuri Khaqani and Dr. Abdul Wahab al-Moussawi, and discuss the latest entitled dumping policy and ways to support and protect domestic production of Dr. tunes Hussein as well as the latest research titled regulatory Alanomih and ways to reverse the work of Dr. Laith al-Hakim and Mr. Wael Hatem as well as Search entitled Building a specimen counterproductive programming to increase Alrlakehalantegeh teacher Saad Abdul slave masters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:18 pm